Quote:

I was just kidding about the cars in the rain pics, every ad that I see the cars are in the rain.

You obviously have had experience with the Keisler installs. But it is interesting that there are some installs that need to be broke in. Is this the experience that the "Happy Folks" have had with the Tremec 5 speed? Just trying to get a concensus here.

Ron,....I just "razzin" you about the "dry" track photos ..........as far as break in time on the Keislers/TKO's,.....everyone I've installed needed time to "loosen" up, I've had some that from shipping got dropped on the mainshaft and locked the tranny up!( usally when the box shows up with the mainshaft sticking out! it's gonna be a "fun" day!).......I've had those "head banging" days too installing these things, usally it when a new design is being fitted, or trying to prototype some part for Keisler........you don't want to know what a "nightmare" the 71 B body bench shifter location was trying to nail down.......I wanted it purely mechanical,.....Keisler wanted to go remote, (electronic)......eventually "mechanical" won out...........but overall I've been impressed with Keisler, and their product,......IMAO, their unit (TKO5)far exceeds Gear Vendors(727/833OD) offerings in performance and reliability......all the GV users,.....wait until the day your "tooling" along at 100 MPH+ and your unit drops out(electronically) and the rear locks up!......hope you have the driving skills to handle the car..........
Ron