Quote....
" E-body Tunnel Fitment
The transmission can fit and work adequately in some cars, and not in others. We tell every customer(now) that cutting may have to occur."

I bought my set up at the 2004 Nats and stated several times to Shafi (who wrote up my order) that I was not willing to cut the trans tunnel. I was assured several times it would fit with out any tunnel mods.

I thank Richard at Keisler for all his help and dedication. He went way beyond the call of duty to help resolve the issues I had. If I was in business he would be the type of employee I would want to hire.

The T/A is now with its original 4 speed. I'm tickled pink at 7000 plus RPM powershifts. While I insist my cars look good, first and foremost is respectable 1/4 times and first class street manners.

The vibrations transfering into the car and the fact that due to not being able to shift this trans, that the T/A was a 14 or at best a high 13 second car was TOTALLY unacceptable!

I will probably put this trans in another car...when I'm over 80 years old and just want to putt around town.

As I said in my previous post...I am here to inform not bash. I have learned alot from this thread, especially all the updates that have been done to these 5 speed kits. Let us now put it to bed.