Quote:

I just read this entire thread. It is of great interest to me since I very much like attending far away MoPar shows like Carlisle and the 'Nats. With gas getting more and more expensive I can see some sort of OD in my future.

It would seem from this thread and other info I have read elsewhere that Keilser is a good company with good customer support. As with all things there are pros and cons to each type of OD. I have not decided which is best for me yet but I will consider Keisler. I own a E-body and I'm not sure if I want to cut up the floor.

Perhaps the first thing I have to decide is if I want to drive my car to shows(it's a nice driver not show car) or maybe invest in a truck/trailer to go back and forth. I don't know, I kind of like the challenge and fun of driving an older car to shows. Then again the truck/trailer would seriously cut down on dirt and grime.

I will offer you this to help you decide. I can send you a mock-up transmission case so you can dry fit it in tunnel and see if you will have to cut or not.
As Shafi stated, not all E-body guys have to cut. The ones that do, always have to cut in the exact same place, therefore, we provide a template and sheetmetal to show you where to cut and the metal patches in the spot you just cut.
This mock-up case is basically an empty shell of a transmission. I even put a mock-up shifter tower in the correct shifter location to aid you.
If you are interested, PM me or e-mail me or call me and I will get one sent to you.

Richard
Tech Support