Ed heres a couple of ideas that i think of every year...

1. Since you have special classes and registration for SME and Young Guns, you should have a special section. I know you have areas in which you have them park, but nothing is marked. You highlight that you have these things in your handouts and online all year, but yet if i was a first timer or anyone whos never been in the young gun or SME classes, i wouldnt know where to look. Im not saying a tent like the survivors but at least a banner to mark the class and area. And throwing it on the map as a marked area in your handout.

2. I would look into reorganizing the classes as well as adding some new ones. I love how everything is very organized at the show and you can go to a certain area and find certain body style car, however its overwhelming the number of cars and different style cars in the classes. I would have the stock class remain the same for the most part but the modified should be split into "Clones" and truely modified cars. I mean how can you 100% stock trim hemi cuda vert classified the same as a prostreet style cuda? I would also add some specialty classes as well, Hemi class(use to be one for originals),Super 70's/Nostalgia class, pro touring, drag car, etc. I would also add to your preregistration form the form the pick your class. But you need to have a description of what kind of car is to put into that class. The way its setup now, its either stock or modified, and people use the terms different, much like a rusty car to someone from california is a solid car to someone in the rust belt. I would have the stock class be for stock restored cars as they came from the factory.

3. If you were to switch up the classes i would look into judging for certain classes such as stock. I love the people choice thing going on but the system has been beat by clubs. No club names mentioned but every year my family has at least one car at the show being shown and every year i watch members of the clearly marked club walk into the class just to find a fellow members car and vote for them. This would be fine except for the fact that some of these clubs as so big that their members win every time. If you were to pull the winners sheets from the years past, you will see a lot of the same names always getting first place.

4. Now if you keep the judging, which i would still recommend then i would reorganize that as well. I would break it down into "Muscle Cars" 1964-1974, earlier mopars, 75-90ish, and modern 90-today voting classes. This way you would have people who have that Genre car voting for you. Last year my vote sheet for the young guns was the young gun glasses and a bunch of newer stuff. I couldnt vote for any muscle cars, just newer cars.

5. As mentioned before in here the newer cars should be keep to the hillside and that side of the show field. Most people want the see the old cars, not the newer cars and trucks which typically are less appealing because they are not as scarce to see. I noticed this year that the new Challengers were parked in the main field right past the midway. Now i dont mean to be rude but really Most of them are stock and they are all generally the same except for color stripes and wheels. I think it should be replaced by muscle cars, and have the them with the newer cars.

6. You could try coordinating with vendors and local businesses to give away coupons and gift certificates. Give them away throughout the weekend to give everyone who attends a chance to win something. Call the winners over the speakers and post boards at all the exits and larger traffic areas.

7. Then everyone complains about the give away car which i understand is a tough thing to do when you can get a whole lot of mopar for the money. I would suggest selling additional give away tickets for a reasonable price. Take the proceeds from the entra ticket sales and throw that into the bank for extra money for next years car or depending on the extra income every X number of years. If you publicize that the revenues of your extra ticket sales go to a better giveaway people might help you give away better cars by buying extra tickets instead of just complaining.