Quote:

Here's an idea. When people preregister months in advance why don't you MAIL them their entry packet. It would be NICE to have a windshield pass so that you can drive right on into the event. I had to park a truck/trailer, walk over and stand in 3 different lines to finally get my packet, go back to get my car, affix the pass to it so I could then drive in. The system you have now where people drive in and short term park while they stand in line for a preregistration packet is just plain stupid. EVERY other decent show I go to would send your packet to you ahead of time so you can just get waived on in as you get there. Alleviates a lot of traffic problems. Come on and spend 45 cents of our entry fee.

this is a great idea that could have been worded better.

I'd like to see at least the window sticker mailed to those that pre-register. This year I had some free time so I went to the fairgrounds on Thursday to wander about and while there I picked up my packet. It sure was nice being able to cruise through the gates without having to struggle with the in/out of the office parking lot.

MOST FO WHAT I TYPED WAS RESPONDED TO BEFORE I POSTED!

on a parting note: I have been attending Carlisle events for more than 30 years. It amazing to think about the growth that has occured there and how nice it is to still see some of the traits that were there many years ago still evident.

Last edited by LimeliteAero; 10/15/09 04:07 PM.