First off, comparing the Carlisle show to the Nats is, well, no comparison IMHO, as far as the show end of it goes. Facilities are better, more organized, etc.

My only complaint Ed, and we've discussed this before, is the "newer" cars taking the better ground. I'm not against them being there, but my idea (and others) is when you think of Carlisle shows, you don't really think of cars that are 10 years old, or less. Before I get flamed, I'm not against them being there, as my cars were there not too long ago, but their time is coming. Till it's here, I'd only suggest moving them to the "less prime" areas. Until last year, the late B's have been treated very well, and I realize last year was an oversight.

As far as "celebs" go, that doesn't really catch my attention, unless you could get Jesus or one of the Apostles there.....
I suppose if you wanted to mix it up, get an "old school" racer and a "new school" guy?

I remember a WPC meet I went to some years ago, being it was in Detroit, we had a meeting with a Chrsyler product planner, and engineer.

Basically, if you changed nothing, I'd be good with it.

Last edited by Magnumguy; 10/15/09 12:17 PM.

"Multiple Magnum owner since 1978!!"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/146952895354657/