Ed, I've made the four and a half hour drive each the last three years, and have some comments.

1. Do whatever it takes to keep Mel Major and his Survivors tent coming back. I really enjoying seeing the survivor cars, and talking with their owners. They're only original once.

2. Explain to the food vendors that ya DONT put tomato sauce on a philly steak and cheese, and PLEASE put a plastic glove on when you hand me the bun, with the same hand that just made change for that sweaty 10 spot peeled out the pocket of the guy ahead of me lugging the '62 Sport Fury bucket seat frames out.

3. I thought the porta johns were fine- no complaints at all with number or location or cleanliness (I was there Friday).

4. Keep the pop machines filled so I dont have stand in the food lines just to get a drink. Charge more per bottle- I'm ok with that.

I can only spend one day there, and I struggle every year to hit the complete parts swap AND the showfield. I've still not covered it all in the same day, so maybe an extra total half hour over the course of the day really means something!

5. Oh yeah.. the showfield.. the parts swap.. the car corral.. all great in my opinion. No complaints.

I'll certainly be back there again in 2010. Keep up the great work! It is appreciated.