Hi Ed,....while the mere fact that Carlisle gives away a car prize is awesome, and I know you can't please everyone with the choice or quality of the vehicle chosen,......why not just do away with the "program", and take the money allocated, and offer it in a "voucher" form to the winner towards purchaseing the parts or maybe service one may need in the restoration of ones own vehicle, demographics show most mopar owners are multi car owner/collectors unlike other margue hobbists,....I would think the last thing a "mopar guy/gal" needs is another project! ....I'd rather have a "cash voucher" to spend at Year One, or Megaparts, Hughes Engine, Keisler, etc, etc, ....basically anyone of my choosing, perhaps from a list of Carlisle sponsors, or approved automotive parts/service suppliers in the industry?......the possibility of further participation from some "approved" vendors in this might bring in more $$$ or merchandise for the giveaway, as it spotlights the vendors/manufacturers, .......the enthusiasts are at Carlisle to see cars, and procure parts, new repro or used to finish their projects,....I would think someone would rather go home knowing that they won a cash voucher for a shopping spree to one or several companies that could help complete, or further their project's completion down the road, ...just my

Mike