Quote:

I like the idea of a class for G-Machines, or at least an area to feature them. There might not be enough for a class but I'd love to put a couple in Building T.

Someone suggested a Barn Find for a giveaway and believe me I've considered that. Anyway, the reason I picked out the Barn Find comment is because I am going to feature Barn Finds in Building Y next year. If you have, or know of, a really cool Barn Find please send them my way. I'm hoping to get some really cool/rare/interesting cars for that display. I'm also working with some of the restoration shops in hopes of having several of the 2010 Barn Finds return in 2011 fully restored

Along the same lines as Barn Finds I'm trying to create a new class of cars. I'm trying to create a class for cars that I would describe as "drivable barn finds" or cars that are too rough for the Survivors Display but are still very cool, fun to drive cars. Imagine a 340 Duster that still has most of its original paint (or an older repaint) but it's starting to show its age and maybe there's some rust here and there but overall the car is solid. Maybe is has Cragars with wide tires. I'm leaning toward calling them "Throwbacks" or maybe "Time Machines" but I'd love to hear some suggestions. I think this would be a great way to get some really cool cars out of storage and back on the road. The best part is the owner could truly enjoy the car and not sink a ton of money into a restoration.

Ed

Excellent, excellent, excellent ideas!!

Please do all of them! Seeing stuff just found, or something that's not changed since 1975-1986 is too cool.

Ed
EastCoast Land Yacht Assoc.
1967 Newport Conv: 440/4 speed
1969 GTX: 440/4 speed, TX9/TX9, A34, N96
1970 Super Bee: 383/4 speed, B5/B7
1970 Coronet RT: 440/4 speed, A34, N96
1970 Coronet RT: 440/auto, A36, N96
1970 Road Runner convertible: 383/4 speed TX9/D6XW
1970 GTX: 440+6/727, A32, N96
2001 Dodge 2500 HO CTD, 6 speed, 4x4 quad cab long bed
"The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese".