Quote:

my thoughts, I made it to the semis in a 3575 lbs car running 10.09 to 10.12, if I ever get the dam car to run 10.Os I will do better. At my home track, I also made it to the final 3 just 4 weeks ago. It also is a .400s tree. I like the ten O just the way it is, FYI = I do NOT make the rules, CC events does. To tell ya th truth, the
"lets change the rules" is getting old and I am sick of it. Thats my thoughts.

Yes you made the semis, but didnt a guy break and not show for first round, and a couple of other "oddities" happen as well? Not lessening your great showing, just stating a fact.

I made the semi's at Norwalk last Sept as well, that doesnt mean the rules shouldnt be looked at if they are skewed after we have been doing this a while and have a chance to see how it is working out for all involved

If i remember correctly, the rules were changed to what they curently are right here on this forum several years ago,by moparts members,(several of whom i think i havent seen race in this event with any regularity if at all), that were the proponents of the 400 tree and allowing delay boxes, and had nothing to do with classic events. Changing what they originally were that first year at Norwalk(.500 tree)...Forgive me for wanting to see them changed, when my input several years ago on this forum was ignored(to leave it alone and keep it like it originally was) and the rules were changed by others on here to what they currently are. ..hey, if they dont get changed, they dont get changed, but from reading this post, the guys who pay the entry fees seem to like keeping everything the same except going to a 500 tree...or did i miss something???

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, low 10.30’s 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.56 at 104.17