I am not looking to tailor the rules to my car at all, just to have a fairly even playing field for the race.

I raced the 10 flat series at Stanton(Mid mich motorplex)for years. 3000 pound minimum for small block, and 3200 for big block, and no delay boxes. My car was still heavier even there than 90% of the cars that showed up, but i was in the top 4 in points or beter up there every year in a very competetive venue. But without a box, and with the minimum weights, nobody has a car capable of going read and being able to "slow down" their reaction time, it made it truly a drivers race, not who had the lightest car and the most electronics....that is essentially my whole point.

Heck, the only two classic events i go to are 131 and Norwalk. If i won both of them(800 bucks or so)after gas and entry fees, motel, food, etc that wouldnt even pay for a delay box, if i even wanted one, and i dont.It isnt about the money, i never go racing to supplement my income, i go to win,but sure dont count on doing anything other than spending more than i win

You are a great driver, and i am sure will do good no matter the rules. I just would like the cars and equipment to be more level, the drivers well......

Anyhow, i dont think it is going to happen(a rule change)..its just been bugging me for a while and i am not the kind of person who wont say whats on my mind... i am quite positive i am not the only one, but others may not be willing to say what i said publically....

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, low 10.30’s 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.56 at 104.17