Thank you for the info.If you can say nore on adjusting the floor/tunnel I would appreciate it a lot.
Originally Posted by biff426
I had a 400 in an ebody. I get it the parts availability and converter selection is much better. The ultra bell is heavy and you really need to move the floor/firewall around a good bit for it all to fit nicely. I would also recommend an SFI case. Trying to put a shield on it would be a whole other issue. A blanket works pretty good. Headers are another concern, depending on what you have you may have top reengineer them to fit. The TTI stuff probably won't fit without a lot of work. What kind of power and what does your car weigh? I have to say I thought about putting a 400 in the 65 I am building and just didnlt want to do the work required and just couldn't justify the cost. I have had a 727 in a 3700# car running 9.90s for hundreds of passes with 0 issues and just a billet drum and bolt in sprag. It can be done but I see the 400 benefits as well. Sorry I don't have any pics to contribute but hopefully this gives you an idea of the challenges.

GOTBOOST!New improved with Victor heads.
http://www.enginelabs.com/mopar-big-bloc...t-of-necessity/