Originally Posted By RUNCHARGER
Not to stay off track but in my comment I said nothing about going non-Mopar/Fiat. I love my Viper and if I wanted to go fast I would do it with a Viper and turbos or blower, Failing that a modern Mopar/Fiat V8 and boost.
Back to the Soap Opera.

I can see the Viper, son has a 1999 Viper and has a 2004 SRT4 W/ Mods and a first Gen Neon SRT4 swap with a ton of D.Cox parts that he races in Time Attack. He says to me all the time that Kids his age can not afford to get into older Mopars because of the costs. I still like that Orange Challenger with the Hemi you built Sheldon.

It seems that there were problems with parts to assemble the KB blocks. I was told that these parts just started being done by another manufacturer. That should speed up the time frame that one can receive a block. Has anyone put their money down on a block in the last month. I can see you would not want to take a change with your money reading this thread but that would give a real time frame if someone has on how long it will take in the near future.