Originally Posted By cudadoug
Originally Posted By sasquatch
Ok
KB is owned by the above mentioned names. Ray and myself are dealers. The decision was made to send Ray the first block off the line so that he could verify all specs and parameters were being met. Ray has the equipment to verify all quality specs are being met. As a fellow dealer I completely support this process of second checking.
The new ownership has been running the show for barely 90 days and Ray has the first of many blocks that will be leaving in the next several weeks. Yes the back ordered blocks are being handled as soon as possible but every block off the line cannot go to just the back orders ONLY. I should have my first one here very soon and I like Ray am going to comb it over very carefully to insure that all quality parameters are being met. I will not sell anyone a block I do not have full faith in.
This is a Block of the highest quality and they take time. I have tried to explain to everyone here the steps being taken to get this back on track. Like most things in life worthwhile it is hard and it will take some time. I know that people with deposits in place are anxious about the situation and with good reason. A lot of these back order situations were NOT cut and dry.
There is great progress being made and Rays post only confirms that good things are happening and more are coming rather quickly. Thank you to all the people here for your positive comments and to the customers already in line, there is a light coming and it is not the train coming to run you over.
Todd

Just a observer question: why wouldn't every block off the line go to those who paid and have been waiting first before any new orders are filled?

My guess...they need some cash flow to keep the interprise running.
Try and fill all the old orders first may lead to backruptcy, then no one gets anything.