Originally Posted By copchaser
Keith Black did not go bankrupt. Ken Black and his mother still own part of the company. There for serious fraud has been taking place. Now, I'm very happy blocks are available, it's great that RBRE got one or maybe even more than one. Now my block is poured, machined, I have pics of it, the serial number assigned to it. It's been waiting on sleeves for a year now. What's so expensive about dropping in the sleeves and sending it out the door? I myself own 2 business. I've bought several and sold several business in the past. When you buy the business, you buy the debt, inventory, contracts, etc. There are always stipulations. I repeat, Keith Black did not go broke. Ken and his mother do still own a share of the company. About to go bankrupt and going bankrupt are not the same thing. If Keith Black had filed bankruptcy I would have my block. I have plenty of documents from Ken clearly saying and showing my block with the serial number 426-555. My posts were not intended to start a urinating contest.

iagree
I'm betting the trolls defending KB would be singing a different tune if they were out over 7K and a block for a couple years!!! you trolls crack me up!! "worth the wait" is what ive see more than a few times on this forum... I too was owed a block,waited,waited then waited some more,decided to make a road trip and saw failing company that had taken lots of money from me and other people.after a couple more road trips, my problem stricken block (miss machined and welded on )was picked up... worth the wait? I DONT THINK SO!!! I wish nothing but the best of luck to Tim Banning,Ray Barton and any one else involved in the new venture, with KB, glad to see some QC before Barton ships these blocks,Im sure the quality of what is going out to the customers will be much better than what I recived .

Last edited by boatracer572; 04/28/17 02:48 PM.