Originally Posted By copchaser
I'm glad there are available. But in all reality this post by RBRE is a very low blow. I've had a block on order for 2 1/2 years now, paid for in full. Tim Banner said he was waiting on sleeves. As in he wanted to order a truck load of sleeves before any blocks would be released. Now I'm even more curious who else has paid for a block and still is getting the run around. Really sours the hobby.

"Sours the hobby"??? I don't think so. Your problem is with Keith Black, the old company. They took money for products and they could not deliver. That happens on a regular basis in this country, right before they file for bankruptcy and then they get to keep the money legally. Thankfully, that did not happen. I have dealt with Tim Banning and he is a straight up guy. From what I here, the other new owners are as well. They did not have to buy the debt of the old Keith Black company. They could have let all you guys that paid money just be SOL. There is no way they could sell these blocks just like they were from the old company without checking for quality control or they would be in the same trouble. These blocks had to have some new procedures done on them to pass the strict requirements of the new owners so you would get a good block in the end. If they satisfied ALL of the backorders first for ZERO profit, then they would be out of business. So far they have not even SOLD any new blocks. Give them a chance. I applaud them for taking this big risk.