Originally Posted By racerx
with all the affordable pricing on these GM power plants (?),how do you all feel bout putting these GM power plants in your Mopars?

Me personally can't do it but I have no problem installing one in a Ford,AMC,or other GM base models.

Just can't see me putting one in my MOp. twocents

I could never put a gm power plant in a mopar but I do have a Buick with a mopar power plant. I still think regular old 440's with performer heads is a great return on the dollar. Cheap cores still compared to bbc. On the other hand mopar cars are expensive any more. Even a half decent A body brings a lot of money but something like a Buick skylark is pretty cheap and suspension parts are the same as a chevelle so they're relatively cheap and easily available. Lots of used stuff as well to be had. I bought the car for $1500 with a 455, th400 and a 12 bolt 4.11. Add a jw adapter, converter, roll bar, 440 and it's running high 10's for low $.

Itll be interesting to see if I can fit a hemi in it. Sometime this summer I plan on pulling the motor and laying hemi heads on the block to see if headers are even possible. If so I'll be the moron with a $1500 car and a $20,000 engine in it. That is if KB ever delivers the block I ordered in November of 2014.

1967 Coronet, 1989 Daytona tube chassis. Former cars, 66 Charger, 67 R/T, 69 Coronet, 67 Dart GT. -Banned for life from V8Buick.com-