It seems at least something is being done about the owed blocks. It might not be how the people who are owed want it but it's how it is. It's been explained why they're not filling all of those first (financially impossible) and it seems reasonable. If I was owed a block I'd want mine filled first for sure, but being on the outside gives you a pragmatic (not necessarily honorable, honorable doesn't always workout in the end) view and the realities of it. Has Ken Black done some greasy stuff, sure seems like it. Is it a hard pill to swallow for those owed that he's still involved, yep (and I think that's the root of the flaming taking place). If the majority owners have any sense (seems they do), they need to stick Ken Black in the deepest darkest closet they have and never mention his name again, or let him have ANYTHING to do publicly regarding the company.
For the pissed off guys that are owed I don't blame you, but realistically this company was headed to bankruptcy, and you'd for sure have nothing. At least this way there's a good chance you'll get your block.