This is how it works. You call the number, talk to a really nice guy. Spec out a block, place the order. Give a 50% deposit, get told 3 months and you'll have it. 3 months go by, call and check. Told foundry is behind. 3 more months go by, call and check, it's being machined. 3 more months, machining issues. 3 more months, block is ready! Pay the balance. After a month and the block hasn't arived, call again. Told the main studs had a recall. Ok, then it was a sleeve issue. Got pictures of block, serial numbe of block, etc. Even had a friends son who's in school stop by and he verified the block. Time marches on, no block, more stories. Finally the nice guy in charge comes clean on a phone call. Block just needs sleeves, business is on a cash only ticket (COD). Waiting on money to purchase sleeves. Ok, not happy, but do understand. 40% of the company sells to investors with needed cash. Promised by the new people in change that the block would ship within a week. More time goes by, no block. Call the people in charge again, get told they decided to scrap the block, claiming there having issues with the foundry on all new castings. I understand foundry issues on new castings, but my block was casted over 3 years ago. Now the people in charge are dodging the phone. At least I had Ken Blacks personal cell number. Now, I can't say who the little birdie is, but trust me the birdie is very credible. My block got shipped, not to me but to a very high profile hemi builder who has a few bucks invested for his dirrect customer usage. Yes I truly believe there are 2 or three members on here who have recieved blocks. I'm even more convinced that those 2 or 3 memebrs are the guys who have invested money into this scam.