Why close it?

At least some on both sides can feel better blowing off steam. Nobody's been insutled.

I'd be pissed too. But I have known since at least the late 1990's that KB was in the poop. So I didn't ever put my money, or a customers money into a situation like that. The folks who rolled the dice and hoped to not get burned and did also have some responsibility in this. You gambled.

Lemmy said "you win some you lose some it's all the same to me" and that seems to fit here. For all you who are not Motörhead fans that's from The Ace of Spades.

I doubt that the investors are as flush with cash as you think there are. So I suspect (as I have no skin in this game...I'm not a gambler) that they are making enough money to keep going and filling back orders when they can to keep from saying screw it and walking away. I personally wouldn't take garbage like this on the web too long before I said screw it and just walked away. So be thankful I didn't invest in KB. I'd have bought the tooling and let the rest of it rot.

In the end, the margins are very tight on this stuff. These aren't chevies we are talking about where they can sell 100 or more blocks a week. I'd be surprised if they sold 200 blocks a year unless they are selling to fuel teams.

Like I say...it could have been worse.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston