This is EXACTLY correct and on point. I don't know the exact circumstances of this picture but taking pictures like that is not cool. Putting them on the internet is less cool. If he was ok with it then fine. I do not allow anyone in the build room or access to the shop with photography unless it is authorized by me or my partner. NOT because we are working on top secret Pro Stock caliber stuff, but for security. I work with the Buck Racing guys a lot with machine work and dyno testing engines. Google that name if you are not familiar with the break in they had a couple years ago. Take pictures like that in his shop and you might leave carrying your tailend. Always ask first. No disrespect to the guy taking the pictures as I know your heart was likely in the right place. IT is cool to ogle and look at the goodies but it is kinda like the strip club. Look all you want but no photos and no touching! End of soapbox. We now return to your normal programming catfight catfight argue argue spank
Oh and BTW I will be at Carlisle with a KB that you can fondle and take all the pictures you want of.....Todd