Sorry for going backward here but I can't resist as a nitrous small block guy that buys plugs by the 120 count case. I set my plugs on my carb, I've read montes posts, met him briefly on drag week for a hat and even have a plate kit he flowed I bought 2nd hand. That being said I just put my plugs in the carb my self period. It's very real to think Monte didn't tell those guys you have to do this, also if the guy was new to the reaper car, maybe he's never been around efi...I know my plugs cannot fit through my carb if I wanted them too but obviously efi is different. Anyone who has actually tried to race a fast n2o car knows it's a sweaty busy JOB to get it ready, easy to forget without enough help for other [censored]

Oh and I have also used Steve Johnson stuff, applied, speed tech and nitrous outlet, I'm not in love with Monte but I respect his time and his craft. Only reason for my post, it will fall on your deaf ears mainly cause moparts is to old and afraid of difference in opinions. Monte how much pph can a .590 purple shaft swallow?😭