Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
I will admit that at times James is his own worst enemy, but he also just has some crap luck. His car is as fast as ANY when it makes a clean pass, but he just can't get any decent help, plus silly mistakes and bad luck are killing him.

He was here a couple weeks ago and I drove the car. One pass it went dead rich, like it did on the show a couple times. Bad water temp sensor with intermittent problem, that was throwing the fuel table off, because it thought the motor was 30*. He had been fighting that issue but did not have enough experience to spot it in the data. I found that, but it took a while and then we shook it so hard later it shattered a rear wheel bearing and our day was done.

Monte, I have no dog in this fight obviously as I'm not the guy footing the bill for any of those cars (barely doing things to my own at times). I do however have a quote that you should paste to James dash....

A negative mind will never give you a positive life.

That may or may not ring a bell with him but it may help if he pauses long enough to think it over.

eBay-cdwmotorsports