Originally Posted By Dduster
Originally Posted By TRENDZ
Reaper can't catch a break. Really would like to see some clean trouble free passes from him.

I wonder why Reaper doesn't take His car down to Thunder Valley south of Noble and get that car straightened out there? Legit NHRA tight track, no goofball goat rodeo crowd/audience,... focus on getting clean dry hard launches and then go back to that TV business after things are cleared up. Seems like much more trouble to do the 'figure it out' in front of Your competition/everyone action?
The plug incident was at Thunder Valley. Exploded trans...Thunder valley. He and all the others go there a lot. Lutz, Chief and Murder Nova testing last week..........Thunder Valley. They usually do it down past the finish line.

The car is a rocket when it makes a clean hit, as seen by him putting about 5 on Dave and losing to Chief by a nose, when he really wasn't setup to run Chief that night. These guys are ALL so fast now, that when it's your night, it's your night. If not you look dumb.

I know I don't usually talk about stuff that hasn't aired, but giving an example here. It's pretty obvious Doc's car is a beast and as fast as anything there. He made a tire change and a couple other things and dropped to 8th on the list before he could stop the bleeding recently

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 12/21/16 10:30 PM.