I generally only try to post on things I have a bit of experience in. I don't post crap just for the hell of it. I have been here for 12 years and have around 6700 posts. That equals out to about 1.5 posts per day for 12 years. That hardly equals just putting my 2 cents in a bunch of topics. So if I post, it's generally something I have tried and know works, or it's an area I have decent knowledge in, or know I have FACTS. Am I set in my ways and how I like to do things? you betcha, but that's because I have been doing this stuff a long time and have as such tried a LOT of different things and different approaches.

I have worked in a professional engine shop as a machinist, an assembler, as well as the one who cooked up the combos. I owned a chassis shop where we did simple bar installs to turn key Pro Mods. I have driven everything from bracket cars, to stockers, to alky funny cars. I have tuned small tire, big tire and radial tired cars to world championships in various organizations. My job and years of doing it has allowed me the opportunity to gain experience in many different areas that most don't get a chance to. So yeah, I am pretty firm in my ideas and don't apologize for it.........but am always learning and willing to listen to someone who thinks they know better. Convince me your way is better and I will gladly see it your way, but don't get mad and personal because I DON'T see it your way. I am NEVER the first to make it personal, but will damn sure retaliate when someone chooses to make it so