Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
ALL these guys work hard to do this deal. The filming schedule is crazy. It's hard to keep cars like this ready to race on a weekly basis and work a job to. They are making some money from it now, but for years they were going broke trying to keep up every week. They are down right now, but it's only for a few weeks and are all scrambling to make changes. We are making suspension and gearing changes on Docs car and I have the intakes from Monza and the Reaper here to make a few changes. It's always something

Shawn is humping to have the NEW Murder Nova ready and Chief has bought another car as well, since they made the no "pro-mods" move

Hey Monte, how about a little more info on the "no pro mods move"? That is the first I have heard about that and like the idea a lot.

And Monte, thanks for hanging in there and trying to keep the record straight. I don't know why people can't just watch and enjoy a really cool car show without constantly trying to tear it down. The haters could just change the channel. But it seems much more important to them to try to ruin it for anyone else who might enjoy watching it.

Master, again and still