Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
Originally Posted By Spaceman Spiff
Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
Guess I forgot everyone here is perfect, never done anything wrong, nor made a mistake......my bad!!!

So, when you do that to a customers car... What do you tell them?
"I always put plugs in the carb/throttle body, oopsie, sorry about your engine.
I'd like to get paid now."
I wouldn't know, because I have never left a plug in a carb or throttle body and sucked it through the motor

I LOVE this site. We have "World Class" haters here, no amateurs. Some of you guys need to go over to Yellow Bullet and join in. I think you could hold your own.......LOL!!!! Wow

Guy hurts his motor, makes a stupid mistake and some here just go on and on and on and on about it. And then jump on the ones trying to steer it another way. Gee, can't imagine why lots of people no longer post here..........see above paragraph in case you are not clear why.

Look Monte, you're a smart guy with a lot of knowledge, not disputing that and a lot of guys look up to you and that is fine too. So when you say stuff like "That's the way we do it..." other guys may think it's ok for them to do it too. You were defending the practice. All I'm trying to do is point out that it is not a "best practices" way of doing it. Maybe you could just agree with that and be done with it. I'm not a hater but not a fanboy either. I hate seeing anyone suffer that kind of hit so I was just trying to save someone else the misery.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.