I am not hung up on these guys at all. Some happen to be customers and many here seem to like the information. You guys talk all you want, I could care less and usually only interject when asked a question, OR someone posts information I KNOW not to be true. Other than that, I don't care if you like the guys, the show, nor care what you say. I admitted James does stuff wrong all the time and so do the others at times. We ALL have done stupid stuff, including you. That was pointed out. Yet you CAN'T let it go, you keep harping on how stupid it was. Just like you can't let ANYTHING go. We GET it. It was dumb, he hurt his motor. Dave has burned more motors up than anybody out there, makes a comment and you think that's great. Then this last comment, you decide to make it personal towards me. Care for me to tell you what you can do with that?...........or do you think you can figure that out?

YOU need the chill pill. You and a couple others are just so intent on arguing with me about things..........it's simply amazing

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 12/21/16 03:12 PM.