Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
But if you look, I never defended it, I just said that was the way most nitrous racers had always done it. Some were asking "how could he be so stupid". Doubt many would think it's stupid to put plugs in boosters and it's done all the time. They are easy to see and they can't fall in. The point was, if you have ALWAYS done it like that and now you have this new EFI motor. You take the plugs out and think, "no booster, where do I put them" so you lay them in the throttle body. You think maybe you should build a rack, but then you also think you will never forget one.............And lets also remember, James is NOT the one who forgot about the plugs, it was new help. Had HE seen James do that? probably. I am sure we ALL do things we wouldn't actually suggest others do. So why do WE do it......because we always have, it's part of our routine and has never caused an issue. So before you laugh at others, call them stupid, whatever, think about routine things that maybe YOU do that others would think are stupid.

You mean like getting married and divorced 5 times? realcrazy

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.