I haven't read all the replies but here's my twocents

I like bracket racing. I like being chased down but also like chasing the other guy down... Index racing?? not so much, doesn't feel right slowing car to meet index. Heads up racing?? out of my $$$ comfort zone to feel I could be competitive. Also it seems you have to have and entourage of guys the faster you go. I'm good to go by myself as necessary. Plus heads up is too easy, just cut a light, get there first and never close your wallet. All the cool kids are doing it. stirthepot grin...

I usually run a non-electronics class but last week at SCSN in Vegas, I jumped in to Elecronics as well, "Bottom bulb racing in a top bulb world". I don't run a delay box. I went out 3rd round in "Non-E" but made it to quarters in Electronics. I say I like getting chased but, when I dial a 10.37 and the dragster next to me dials a 7.62 it's tough to play at the strip as he flies by like I'm standing still but, bring it! I may run "E" more often as usually less cars and more payout shruggy...speaking of that, these days I kinda seek out races that offer a decent payout and/or pay contingency. I gotta say, I get a little giddy when checks start showing up in the mailbox from contingency sponsors. I'm done E.T. chasing "for now", just wanna go rounds. twocents thumbs

Attach11426_20161121_071555.png

Sworn Member Central Valley MoPar Drag Pack. You can reach me at (done-et-chasing@going-rounds.gone)... :-)

[img]https://s6.postimg.org/v3mbggksx/SAC16.jpg[/img]image hosting more than 5mb