Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Heck then your old heads up mopar should be out racing in 2017 then. See you at the track
Is that the only answer you ever have? I could do it next year if I was willing to make the commitment, of which I am NOT. I could sell my boat, my Harleys, Jeep, other cars all my guns and everything else I like to do and easily finish the car. But that is something I don't care to do at this point. I did it once before. I lived, ate and breathed heads up racing and won a world championship for my efforts. Worked at a machine shop and lived in a 1 bedroom apartment. I did what I HAD to do to make it happen and anyone else can do the same if they want to do it bad enough. I currently don't want to do it bad enough and neither do you apparently. I have said before I can't afford to build the motor I want and that's true.........but if I was willing to sacrifice, I could build two or three. But I enjoy what I am doing now and don't feel the urge to change it. I will finish it as extra cash comes available without giving up anything else. But I know exactly what it takes to do it and what it costs, as I deal with it everyday with others.

You bought a heads up chassis.......correct? Sell that Duster and all that other stuff you brag about having "on the shelf" and you could easily build a motor for it. The thing is, you don't WANT to bad enough and that is the position of most of us. Unless you are loaded, running one of these cars takes a huge sacrifice. Most won't do it