Quote:

Quote:

I've asked this question a couple times, both here and in the Q&A forum, and it is so hard to get a straight answer. So T fitting for the front and an adjustable valve before the rear distribution T for the rear, correct?

Yes, you can do that. I would keep the factory distribution block as it makes it easier (and keeps the brake warning light). Just make sure you take out the factory prop valve (a separate brass piece mounted in the rear line after the distribution block since you have the K-H disks) and replace it with the adjustable valve.

Also, remember that the output from the Master Cylinder nearest to the firewall is the front brakes.

I knew there was supposed to be the factory prop valve further down the line as I've heard of other people's woes when they try the KH swap; however, my friend told me that the lines going to the rear look fairly new so I'd have to check to see if the previous owners moved it over or just got rid of it (you know the quality of their "engineering"). So really, there's no need to swap the factory distribution block, because if not, that's one less thing to change/purchase.

Also, my friend made lines that on his Demon that had the lines moving from the distribution block, to the core support and then coming back to the passenger side instead of snaking through the firewall. If I do it this way, should I be worried about line pressure as the line going to the passenger side may end up being a couple feet longer. Basic fluid dynamics state the longer the line, the more losses a fluid endures as it travels it.