Quote:

you can still basically put the entire front end together minus the spindles and tensioning the torsion bars. Once the spindles arrive, it will be cake. All that would be left is installing the brake kit and welding on the sway bar tabs in the front. You could have the rear complete as well before then.

Just keep plugging away at it.

I just ordered the spindle should be here in 3 business days, so I'm assuming around Wed next week.

We already hand tightened the pitman and idler arm to the steering linkages and K frame. Tomorrow we're going to install the LCA and strut rods (maybe even the torsion bars). One problem we had with the LCA pins is that the pins kept on spinning in the bushing (already greased) when we tried tightening it. We figured that the pin wasn't completely seated in the bushing and are going to try to seat them tomorrow. The rear of the car is already completely complete.

We'd like to do the front brakes off the car and on the spindles as it's easier to work with. Besides that, I need wheels and tires (been stressing me out lately for whatever reason), I need a new driveshaft cut/made, and subframe connectors welded in (our new brake lines are going to mount to them). Sway bars can hold off for a little while as they shouldn't effect the alignment after installation.