Quote:

Quote:

I'll try different configurations. If not, I'll try front mounting them and hopefully they shouldn't interfere with the sway bars.

I doubt it would hit the hotchkis sway bar...if anything it would hit the strut rod. Doctor Diff says they must be rear mounted on the website. Maybe he knows the exact reason for that?

If that's the case, I'll have to either sell this brake kit and either buy a Viper/Wilwood kit or I'll have to sell these UCA's and install a Firm Feel or large ball joint set with MOOG offset bushings. I still have my large ball joint drum spindles. My friend and I are going to test fit the calipers tonight before we proceed with anything else.

Edit: Still waiting for my friend to arrive, but I bolted up the caliper. It definitely looks like the UCA is going to hit the caliper. Just by looking at it for a couple seconds, it doesn't seem like front mounting the calipers will interfere with the strut rods. I don't think it would be much of an issue so long as I keep my bleeders pointing up.