Quote:

I know I have stated this before, but the wrinkles that are present in my pad, pictured above by 1932Chrysler went away once the dash frame was installed in the car. However, my car is a 71, not sure if that makes a difference or not. I will post a pic of that area now that it is in the car tomorrow when I get home from work to show the difference of before install and after.

Thanks for the feedback. I sent back the UR dash pad to Roseville, and was told I will get a "full" refund (hopefully that includes the shipping). I don't see how in any way with the photos I've posted of my UR pad that the "wrinkle" would have disappeared after the dash was installed in the car. You can see from the last photo I posted how far off the passenger side was. I am still on a quest to solve this dilemma. I will likely go the Just Dashes route, but would consider getting a replacement UR pad. I won't go 3 times with UR though. Twice is all I could stand. If the 2nd one is another bust, JD is my only other alternative.