Quote:

UR is the worst, most unprofessional company I've ever dealt with. Alan Foxx is a dirt bag who will take your money, tell you a bunch of lies, not return phone calls, and not deliver. I bought 3 e body pads from him a couple years ago at the Nationals. I paid in full ($1,800+core charges)at the show and was told it would be 3 weeks til I received my pads. Well, months went by and every show I'd see him at, I'd bust his balls about giving me my parts and he'd lie some more like always. I was understanding at first thinking, "ok, they're busy" but by the end of it, I was totally ready to go to jail on an assault charge on this dude. Ended up taking a full YEAR and I finally got my dash pads. This really slowed down the restoration of my Challenger waiting for my parts I paid for up front. He blatantly tried to screw me which I don't take kindly to.

As far as quality of the pads, they are pretty good. Had a couple big gaps and had to remove a good amount of foam to get it to fit. Still not a great fit. The grain is incorrect and the stitching is a little shakey. If I ever buy another E body dash, it will be from Just Dashes instead.

I try to keep others from falling into the same trap I did. If you deal with him in person, and only if you are looking at the parts you are going to buy. You might be ok but don't let him ship them to you or you'll be sorry.

This is the norm from this company it seems. Why some people deal with UR is beyond my belief. I guess it proves that if you sell a bad product but provide it cheaper than anyone else, you still manage to fool a couple every once in a while and manage to stay in business to fool someone else.