My friend just had his hardtop panels done and I don't think he paid that for his door panels alone. He had his dash done as well. I'll ask the price. I know the dash was 1100 to 1200. He wanted them to do the panels since he has used them in all his other cars. His car has a tan interior. I don't like the grain that they do on the door panels. It looks way too smooth. It looks puffy in the seams, as well. You just can't get that skin to contour down in the grooves on a Cuda. I advised him to buy the new Roseville panels and paint them. Just dashes is painted anyway. Another thing that settles the issue about how much foam they replace. His pad was a almost perfect 71-74 pad with A/C. He bought it new many years ago and changed it out for his original pad that was cracked. He wanted them to put the Barracuda script on the pad instead of the square plaque of the 71 up. They put the script on perfectly. He had one spot that was starting to come up in the seam right in the crease that goes down the entire length of the dash. Guess what, you can still see the slight imperfection in the covered dash. I think they do as little repair as possible before they cover it. He just told me that paid 800-900 for the door panels. He would have to look at his receipt for sure, but that is close.

Last edited by fastmark; 05/16/14 10:19 AM.