Quote:

Quote:

Hey bro, I think I came across as a bit of an a$$, sorry about that. I would find out who the manager is at JD and confide in him, let him know what your issues are and that your not happy with the competitor's product and ask what he can do for you. They're cool guys and at least with me they bent over backwards to make sure I was happy. Do it in person not over the phone, ask if he'll give you a break if you pay cash, I'm sure they will work with you too

No sweat dude. I didn't take any offense to your comment. As soon as I'm physically able, I'll make a visit to JD and discuss my plight (threw-out my lower back pretty bad yesterday; can hardly walk, or even stand w/o feeling excruciating pain). Still waiting on resolving the UR pad that I bought through Roseville. Yesterday, I set the UR dash pad back onto the dash frame so I could take this photo. Again, all of the dash pad's (11) threaded studs are through the dash frame's mounting holes, but this photo shows how far off the passenger side is WITHOUT pulling out on passenger side of the dash pad. You can see that the vinyl is not wrinkled, but as soon as I start to pull out on the pad to try and get it to fit properly, the wrinkle appears (as in the previously attached photo). BTW - The driver side of the dash pad fits fine. I'll keep posting as things develop. Thanks again for all the feedback and support.

I know I have stated this before, but the wrinkles that are present in my pad, pictured above by 1932Chrysler went away once the dash frame was installed in the car. However, my car is a 71, not sure if that makes a difference or not. I will post a pic of that area now that it is in the car tomorrow when I get home from work to show the difference of before install and after.

2016 Diesel Ram 3500 Mason Dump
1971 Challenger
2013 Jeep Wrangler
1979 Dodge Ram Power Wagon 400 Mini Pumper
My other car is a Fire Truck.