Bad news to report. I got my UR dash pad this past Wed, and did a test fit today. There are a couple of small cosmetic imperfections in the vinyl, but nothing so bad that I couldn't live with it. However, there is a SERIOUS issue with the passenger side (see photo). FYI - All (11) threaded studs are through the mounting holes of the dash frame, but I had to pull on the passenger side of the pad in order to get it down to meet with the frame. In doing this, the vinyl buckles severely, and the pad still doesn't match up to the contour of the frame. I know (without a doubt) that my frame is NOT bent. Besides, the passenger side is braced pretty well, so I can't possibly understand how it could even get bent, unless it was in a crash, then the damage would be quite obvious. I think that the steel core of this particular pad was bent prior to the work that UR did. Also, not that it's that big of a deal breaker, but it's quite evident that the core that was used for this dash was NOT an original 3-speaker dash. I can see the Sharpie lines that were drawn to make the cut-outs, and the cuts are definitely fresh. No doubt I need to send this back and wait for a replacement. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

8154738-photo1.JPG (370 downloads)