Quote:

Quote:

Anyone use Carolina superdash? or are they the manufacturer for Ultimate Rides?

I believe it was discovered here they are a retailer for Ultimate Rides.

Yes, one and the same company, just operating under different names, I purchased a 70 Cuda pad from Carolina Superdash from Ebay, no issues with delivery, except I'm surprised it made the journey in the flimsy cardboard box it was sent in!...I had no fitment issues, and the grain was very close in match, and the details on the pad were nicely done

However the OP is requiring the most difficult of all E body pads to get correct in fit and finish, the 70 Challenger pad, 1 year only application, When I needed a 70 Challenger pad for my Challenger project, I looked at what Just Dashes, UR, CSD, plastic backs, etc, etc, etc had to offer in the way of 70 Challenger pads....none passed the visual test, luckily I got an original one at an all makes swap meet for $75, yes $75 (deals/steals are still out there) in pristine condition, guy just didn't know what he had, I had to fend off Chet Greenwood (E body Enterprises) all day harassing me to sell it to him...sorry Chet

I'd suggest the OP start off having a 70 Challenger pad recovered, not converted from a 71-4 pad, to alleviate some fitment issues

mike