I know this topic has been posted on and commented about MANY times, but I'm in need of some feedback on some recent experiences with the various suppliers/manufacturers of Mopar dash pads. As with the crappy interior Palco panels that the previous owner chose to install, the dash pad (although nice looking from 50') is also crap. It is one of those made with a plastic (ABS) core, and there are extreme fitment issues (see photos). Since I am redoing my entire interior, and have the dash almost fully assembled (out of the car), I just won't be satisfied with installing it with this dash pad. So (once again), it looks like I'll have to shell out some more $$$ for satisfaction and peace-of-mind. I have searched this site and read many post about dash pads. Regarding the various manufactures who sell "steel core" dash pads: I know some (if not many) have had issues with UR pads, but what about the others? There is Dash Pad Pros, Just Dashes, Carolina Super Dash (aka:Superior Dash), etc. I want to buy the best fitting, most correct pad, at the fairest price. I feel that JD pricing is extreme. Can't seem to get much info on Carolina (but have found a phone number/email contact), and those that have bought/installed them seem to be satisfied. Is Carolina associated in some way with UR? Don't know much about Dash Pad Pros, but I know others have made posts inquiring about them. Strange, but interesting is that Dash Pad Pros and Ultimate Rides (aka: Dash Masters) are both located in El Paso, TX. Possibly UR has recently started operating under a second/new/different business name because of ALL the trouble customers have had dealing with them (i.e. Alan Foxx) directly. I know they used to have an "F" rating on BBB, but that has recently changed to a "B" rating somehow. Been reading a lot of interesting horror stories on various Mopar forum sites regarding nightmares in dealing directly with Alan. Still trying to decide which way to go. I will need a 3-speaker, non-AC, '70 Challenger dash pad. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.