Quote:

Quote:

Hmmm. They told me two weeks ago when I called, that they remove ALL the old foam regardless of condition. This guy says they leave MOST of it place. Which makes more sense from what I've been told in the past. ie, the better the core you send them the better the dash you get back and you always get back your original and they leave on the good foam. I guess it depends on who answers the phone that day.

Their communications are just too inconsistent for me.

FWIW - I just ordered an Ultimate Rides dash pad ('70 Challenger, 3-speaker, Non-A/C) from Dave at Roseville. I know there have been some unsatisfied people with the UR dash pad, but there have been a lot of satisfied customers as well. I figure, this is what I can afford, and I'll have to take my chances. And, I've heard as many negative comments about Just Dashes, as I have heard about the UR dash pads. So, I'll roll the dice, and see how it turns out. I'll report back (with photos) after. Thanks again, and best regards.

Communications were inconsistent so you went with Ultimate Rides?

I don't know where you are in So Cal, but you can go there and see what is happening. The owner runs a professional business and you have a reasonable person do deal with.

Theres people who hunt down UR to get pre-paid product and refunds and quality issues. But if you are going through a middle man, they have to deal with that.