Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Maybe some of you guys should look at that guys kit, it moves the shaft up to correct geometry and back to center the contact patch, the only compromise I see is the PR geometry will get worse, not a big deal on a BB but a SB is already bad. Of course a W2 is worstest yet and they can rev good so

The CAD drawings I've done say the shaft has to move down to correct geometry with a high lift cam. Moving the shaft up makes things worse on every simulation that I've run.

If you have a perfect sweep with a .600 lift cam, and then change to a .800 lift cam, the wheel will move closer to the rocker shaft at full lift.
I agree, the shaft needs to go down. I moved my T&D 1.8 sep. shaft setup down 1.2mm and still got more scrub after the wheel starts to roll back( against the rockers shafts).

I know when I went to the TD rockers they sent a gage to set my rocker stand height, they will also tell you that X amount lower or higher lift then you correct height by a determined amount, my machinist went by this system and the geometry was spot on, now this is on the paired rocker system that uses the mounting bar that is bolted to the head's

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.