Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

In your picture, the bottom of the spring is not centered. doesn't that skew the math?

Seriously?????

From the original post:
Quote:

Be sure the square is resting on top of the rocker shaft and the blade is on the same angle as the valve stem.

The picture is a reference to show how to position the square to take the measurement. The spring is an outer from a triple setup that gives a clear view of the square resting against the spring without interference from the retainer. Obviously that spring won't locate on the spring step in the head. Do you really find that troubling or do you just like trying to bust my chops? I'm trying to find ways to help Mopar guys, not tear down others.

Yes, there's a couple of things I find troubling. when you said;
Quote:

Be sure the square is resting on top of the rocker shaft and the blade is on the same angle as the valve stem. (See Photo)

Clearly the square is NOT on the same angle as the valve stem. If it was, the measurement would be different. If you're not careful enough to post a picture that shows things correctly, what other shortcuts will be next?
The other troubling thing is that your post is just a thinly veiled FOR SALE add to get people to call you and buy some kit. If you really wanted to help people you'd just post your formula so people can check to see if they have a problem. If they do, maybe they'll call you. Sorry, but your whole approach looks more like a snake oil salesman tactic as opposed to someone who's really trying to help.

Google = http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/4099405039.html

1996 Ram 1500 Sport
1968 road runner
1952 Sears Allstate licensed, pump gas, Hemi 5.98 @ 115.73 1.33 60 ft. The best is yet to come. Painless Performance / Street RODDER magazine Top 100 for 2019