Quote:

Here are the measurement and spec instructions, required for calculating correct geometry, that so many of you have requested.

1. Distance between the top of the rocker shaft and the top of the valve stem. Measure the distance between the combination square and the tip of the valve stem using a caliper, feeler gages, or other accurate measuring device. Be sure the square is resting on top of the rocker shaft and the blade is on the same angle as the valve stem. (See Photo)

2. Diameter of the rocker shaft and the roller tip of the rocker arm.

3. Rocker ratio being used.

4. Valve lift from cam card w/ 1.5 ratio rocker, or just lobe lift.

With these measurements and specs, you can contact me and I can let you know if correction is necessary, and supply you with the appropriate kit to make it perfect, guaranteed.

As always, I am happy to answer questions. I like questions.

Im not here to scare anybody.

But I believe the above requested info isnt enough to figure out anybodys rocker geometry.

IMO, one would also need to know the relationship between the "Roller tip and the Rockers body", along with the variable pushrod side of that Rocker.

As in, at a 90* angle to the valve is the roller center in the rocker body parrallel with the shafts center or is it offset up or down from that center.

Without knowing that, IMO, A absolute Geometry cant be figured out. Would I be correct??

Also, is absolute geometry really needed, for most purposes Im going to assume the rocker manufactures have it really close to begin with.

No doubt IMO, a really tight sweep of the roller tip is a good indicater of good geometry.