Quote:

I thought the blessing on a hydro clutch is if you ran enuff tubing can be mounted where you want/need. Need more pics.

this is true...but no replacment or repair for the plastic tube part.unless you buy a complete pre-bleed system...if they have it available.

I can buy the correct slave for the driver side mount nv4500 bell and add it to the set up I have.... or order the complete system for the 92-93 5.9 6cyl diesel for 158$.... and if slave does not fit...replace the slave for the gas engine for another 65$...thats the only way to get a correct line for the 92-93 d250 trucks.

I am leaning towards the complete system for the 92-93 5.9 5cyl diesel for 158$ rolling the dice on the slave fitting/working out. then another 65$ for the correct slave if it comes up craps.

this saves my complete 88 d100 hydro system for the 88 v-6 bell for a 4 speed or smaller 5 speed project.

dealer shows 2 part #s for 92-93 only,gas or diesel...not sure what the differance would be on the slave cyl though.

got the header/starter problem solved today.

orderd the hedman 79170 75-91 w150/RC and they fit the 85 2x chassis with the short LA starter and plenty of room for a mini starter.

swung by at lunch today and droped the old header down/out and slide the new header up/into place,then test fit the stater.

didnt have to jack the 2x truck up to remove or install them, took about 30 mins to mock them up on the driver side.

will need to add a little pipe for the hook ups, which is good/cheaper.