got the 91 cab home. just need to strip the rest of the inside down.

91 D150 LE.. i see it has/had power mirrors,PW,PL,map/dome/cargo light. i wont need any of the 91 stuff so i will be listing some of the good pieces that someone might be able to use.

the 85 cab is a little rusty and getting a little to much draft inside at speed. so it is time to replace the cab with a new one to gain the hydro clutch system. swap in the 5 speed while cab is off.

looks dont matter just need less rust holes and most likly will get a spray bomb flat black with palmetto pron camo paint.

with a 80 mile trip today the whiplash roller cam rolled 500+ miles today pulling the 20 foot long 3 axle trailer today.

found the sweet spot on the timing,locked it down and ride sally ride.

sits and chops a way with a little shake and bake jiggle wiggle till you step on the throttle. then it snaps up the rpm & pulls right off with a light throttle and a smooth burble gurgle in the ol glass packs. hitting 3rd gear at 30 mph towing.

yep, no doubt it is the exact same performance as the luntai VooDoo roller cam I pulled out. works well with the comp 901-16 springs, been to 5500 rpm and pulling. still getting 18+ mpgs with it under 60 mph

I got exactly what I wanted with the whiplash.I like the lunati VooDoo roller with no complants. it worked great since 07' but was a smooth stock idle.

the nv4500 5 speed with a 3.55 locker should work well with the whiplash cam. now to get it done.

done before the rain came.

7782906-newproject1.jpg (227 downloads)