made a little more progress then hit a wall. moved onto something else and made some progress then hit another wall.

progress..got the wire harness pluged up at bulkhead connecter, run across fire wall to wiper motor,then engine harness wired up to coil/VR/ALT/water temp send/grounds for harness and engine to cab/chassis.

1st wall... hydro system from 88-d100 v-6 with a535 5 speed has slave on pass side of bell...this bell does not fit NV4500

92-93 5.2-5.9 nv4500 bell has slave on driver side of trans.

so driver side slave is clocked different for mounting to bell and hydro line is clocked per side mounting.

far as I can tell??? i dont have a slave for driver side mounting.

the slave will not bolt to driver side...BUT MAYBE if i was to chop enuff floor/tunnel away I could get it to bolt up to bell.

trouble will be clearance on hydro line at slave port.

backed up regrouped..installed wiper linkage ground wire for wipers done..

went to bolt mini starter up..

!@#$%^&*()_

92-93 v-8 magnum bell on a pre-mag engine will not bolt up in the 85 chassis with 85 2x truck long tube headers..

!@#$%^&*()

so to keep moving along. I installed the seat/seat belts, tie wraped up the under dash harness a little and got the plugs all ready for colum to plug up.

so??? magnum manifolds??? magnum style ram headers?? hedman headers for a 92-93 magnum d15-/250/RC???

maybe pre-mag center dump manifolds?? LRE style cross over pipe with stacks??