"When you changed the fluid on the 727 in Ennis, were you worried?" I glanced at Boone.
"Naw...the fluid was dark, but not burnt black like a few we've seen in the pits already", He laughed, "Had a little more metal in than I'd like though."
"Yeah, Darryl saw that and told me we better have Dad meet us with the other trans in Memphis!"
"In a perfect world, we really need to change it two or three more times, but I really think it will be good."

We were driving over a lake, and on the other side of the bridge was a lakefront seafood place. Mike and Lane's Chevy truck was in the parking lot. "Guess they decided on some local fare", I pointed it out to Boone.
We kept moving, I'd told Boone earlier in the day that I wanted a car wash, for this filthy car, and a B of A to get more cash. He had pointed out a few carwash locations, but I had the bit between my teeth and just kept rolling.

Hot Springs AR. is a major resort area, so as we drove towards the heart of town, we saw nearly every shop, mall, chain store and chain restraunt you could imagine.

The purple AAR:

7437585-100_0430-Copy.jpg (125 downloads)

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines