Quote:

Finally, I pulled up beside a Red '93 Trans Am, that was in the SS/PA class and had been struggling all week running 12's at anything from 89 mph to 127 mph! The small block idled fine, nice burnout, stage...whack! The Valiant left hard, and I treed the Trans Am by a mile, smooth to 6400, 2nd gear, 6400, drive, felt great but when I looked in the mirror, the Trans Am was charging down on me like the Valiant must have stopped pulling! My 11.337-116.94 reached the finish line a fraction before his 10.804-130.38, apparently he had finally figured out the problem!

Back in the pits, Dale was ready to tear into the carb, "I promised you a .20 before this week was over, now we are going to get it!"
"Nope, I'm done, I've never driven the Valiant on the streets of Phoenix yet, and I'm loading it while it's in one piece". I shook my head.
He looked dissapointed, "I understand, if you're happy with that, that's good enough I guess."

Check around the 11 minute mark, your valiant is in there. 11:30ish your buddies cars.